Passa al contingut principal

First activity for Monday 30-03. Groups 1st, 2nd, 3r ESO

Good morning to all of you! I will try to make this blog easy and understandable!

As I stated in this blog's presentation you will have to send me all your assignments, exercises and other tasks to my e-mail josepmaria@residenciaarbos.com. (this is very important)

To start off  I need you to answer these simple questions;


1- Do you have your student's book at home?

2-Do you have your activity book at home?

3. Do you have  good access  to internet? Is your computer of your own or shared?

4. Do you have now Aula Virtual? All codes and passwords worked ok?

5 Do you want to chat online with Kevin? If so,  you have to download "hangouts" and send me your e-mail so that I can fastforward it to Kevin!

6. Finally, you have to write a composition explaining what your daily routine is like these days. Are you bored, anxious, angry?? Minimun 100 words.

REMEMBER. Send everything , ENVIEU TOT  a josepmaria@residenciaarbos.com


talk to you on Wednesday!




Comentaris

Juanjo García ha dit…
My Routine in 3 words: Bed, Pizza, Bed
Unknown ha dit…
No hi ha deures encara? Alejandro Bueno
Caballé´s blog ha dit…
Com que no Alejandro?? Està tot penjat des de bon mati. Has de buscar la segona entrada!!

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

English 1st Exercises and activities. April 1st

English 2nd. Exercises and activities . April 1st

English 1st. Monday 20 th. Comparatives and superlatives.